A pass mark is not good enough
We make choosing a builders in Albury-Wodonga easy. Your builder needs to meet certain basic criteria before you even think about picking up a pen to sign a contract.
So, if the home builder you’re thinking of using can’t tick at least nine out of 10 of the boxes below – you probably need to reconsider your options and talk to the builders at 21st Century Homes about how we can help!
Home builders’ checklist
- Do you get to meet the person who is actually building your home?
- Will the builder inspect your block before purchase to ensure it’s suitable for the kind of house you want to build?
- Are changes to standard house designs accepted without resistance and large penalties?
- Does the builder include surveyor set out?
- Has provision been made for any soil tests that might be required?
- Is the quote a fixed cost? Do you understand what it doesn’t cover?
- Can your builder enable you to view any homes currently being constructed or any completed home where you can check the quality of workmanship?
- Is the builder trade certified and affiliated to a recognised industry body such as HIA or MBA?
- Does your builder have a dedicated building supervisor who will personally manage all sub-trades on your site, keep you informed of progress and answer any questions you might have?
- Can you speak directly to the actual registered builder – or the owner of the business – who is ultimately responsible for your new home construction?
At 21st Century Homes, we know how to make home building easy. We can take care of all the items on your checklist, so you can simply enjoy watching your new home come to life.
If you want to see our builders’ expertise for yourself, come and see our stunning new Wodonga display home at 6 Keysor Way, open 1pm to 5pm daily.
Alternatively, you can call into our offices or contact us to chat with a member of our friendly Client Services team and discuss your new home requirements.